Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Adventures Schedule

Here is my grand adventure plan for those of you who are curious:

April 22nd-24th: Elmina Castle, Nzuelzo Stilt Village

April 25th-27th: Study for and then take Culture, Gender, and Reproductive Health final exam

April 28th-May 1st: Togo and Benin (w/ Clara and Kristin and Sarah)

May 2nd-4th: Study for and then take Regionalism and Ethnicity in Ghana final exam

May 5th-10th: Burkina Faso, Crocodile Sanctuary, Hippopotamus Sanctuary

May 11th-May 13th: Study for and then take Human Rights in Africa final exam

May 14th-May 16th: Study for and then take Penology final exam

May 17th: Be baffled as to of how my time is already gone, spend one more day at the beach, pack

May 18th: Worry and panic about not enough suitcase room, desperately rearrange things in the hopes to make them fit better. 10:30 p.m. take off for Heathrow Airport

May 19th: Arrive in Heathrow at 6:30 a.m. entirely confused, find chocolate, wait for next plane. 11:30 a.m. board plane, fly to O'Hare. Arrive at O'Hare having lost 5 hours somewhere along the way. Make it through customs, find Clara's parents, cry and hug them ecstatically. 2:30 p.m. hop in the car, head to Saint Paul. 9:30 p.m. arrive at home, repeat crying and hugging ecstatically, take a hot shower, go to bed.

So there you have it, the next month of my life. The last two days are particularly well planned out, haha. Today is April 18th, which means exactly on month to go until I leave for home, so crazy!! And I'm quite sure time is going to fly with all these trips! Also, if you were going to send me mail, you should send it now or not at all. Anytime past this week, it probably won't get to me before I leave. Feel free to send e-mails instead! :) I miss you all and hope you're having as much fun as me! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i like your post for the 19th. and was right there with you for may 18th. Seriously, how did i accumulate so much stuff?! enjoy your last month!